Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 30,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new executive leadership, including the recent appointment of Charles “Chaz” Mueller to Chief Executive Officer. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and regional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The Leasing Specialist is responsible for converting leads into fully executed leases and move-ins. The Leasing Specialist maintains positive communication with the potential residents from the initial contact through move-in and finds the best property to meet their needs. Communication includes the initial contact with a prospect, home showings and follow-up phone calls, emails and/or texts to solidify the lease.
- Exemplifies an optimistic and energetic presence turning leads and prospects into move-ins – meeting or exceeding established goals.
- Timely manages communication with leads and showings of available rental properties.
- Follows-up on all leads in a timely and efficient manner always using exceptional customer service skills whether by phone or in person.
- Expertise in knowing the Progress Residential® value proposition and the area amenities.
- Is fluent in the knowledge of inventory, pricing, market activity and competitive product.
- Collaborates with coworkers to drive occupancy through robust communication assisting with marketing efforts, leasing status and advice on home condition as well as repairs that may be needed.
- Problem solves helping to bring solutions to the market place.
- Manages all leads through the company’s CRM system.
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Intimate knowledge of market conditions and trends.
- Follows the letter of the law in terms of Fair Housing, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the American with Disabilities Act, and any other laws pertaining to our single-family rental homes.
- High School graduate required.
- Valid Driver’s License and dependable vehicle a must.
- Real Estate license required or upon 60 days of hire obtained from the state where working.
- Excels just as well at face to face sales as with phone sales.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- Driven and motivated to achieve under an incentive payment structure.
- Persistent approach with strong customer service.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment.
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company.
- Good aptitude with computers, CRM systems, MS Office and the internet.
- Flexible work schedule which may include evenings and weekends depending on business needs.
- Previous use of Yardi and Salesforce strongly desired.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.